Get The Most From Your Canned Cat Food!
To prevent the wasting of canned cat food, freeze it. Open a can of cat food and place the food on a plate in a plastic bag . Cut the canned food into chunks and freeze. When frozen, place the chunks in a plastic ziplock freezer bag. Cut the paper label from the can and place that in the baggy too, to identify the cat food.
Kizzme Kitty Smart Tip
We’ve tried to improve upon the idea we found on the internet, above, and purchased a couple of cheap plastic ice cube fillers. Fill the cups with spoonfuls of cat food and freeze. After frozen, remove and store chunks in ziplock freezer bags. Label food variety on baggies. Cupcake tins also work well for larger quantity and multiple cat households. Defrost in microwave or simply let catfood defrost on counter and use as needed.
- How to teach your cat to fetch.
- Did you see this story in the LA Times about the 700 free-range rescued cats in Parlier, California?
- Have you met Koshka and Staff Sergeant Jesse Knott? Watch their incredible story here!
- Cat Safety Tips for 4th of July Celebrations from Kizzme!
- The Big Meow in Long Beach, California. Low-cost Kitten Spay / Neuter Program!
- Long Beach City Hall becomes “Kitty Hall” on Friday, July 8, 2016
- Cats Have Invaded The Cincinatti Art Museum! Divine Felines: Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Linda B. Rosenthal, Assemblywoman in District 67 of New York has proposed a bill to ban cat declawing in New York State!
- A CATcher on the Run!
- It’s Five Buck Friday at Helen Sanders Cat Protection and Welfare Society ~ You Can Save a Kitty’s Life Today!