Kizzme Kitty is currently seeking unwanted used and new magazines to continue her efforts in supporting charitable pet donations. We acquire old unwanted magazines in good re-saleable condition which have been donated to us in our local community and along our travels. We then resell them in the online marketplace such as eBay and donate proceeds to such pet organizations like The Blind Cat Society and ASPCA. eBay allows us to set up our transactions to automatically pay over our donations once an item sells so it’s a very simple arrangement. We can choose which charity we wish to donate to when we list the item and the buyer can also see the name of the organization he is also supporting listed in the item details of the description when he is browsing various listings. A charitable donation is often the deciding factor in some buyer’s minds when choosing which magazine to purchase as the market is often flooded with several choices of the same item! We make our listings stand out with an emphasis on pet donation, so this arrangement truly is a win-win for all involved and the pets really benefit! Please contact Kizzme Kitty with your unwanted magazines today.
- How to teach your cat to fetch.
- Did you see this story in the LA Times about the 700 free-range rescued cats in Parlier, California?
- Have you met Koshka and Staff Sergeant Jesse Knott? Watch their incredible story here!
- Cat Safety Tips for 4th of July Celebrations from Kizzme!
- The Big Meow in Long Beach, California. Low-cost Kitten Spay / Neuter Program!
- Long Beach City Hall becomes “Kitty Hall” on Friday, July 8, 2016
- Cats Have Invaded The Cincinatti Art Museum! Divine Felines: Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Linda B. Rosenthal, Assemblywoman in District 67 of New York has proposed a bill to ban cat declawing in New York State!
- A CATcher on the Run!
- It’s Five Buck Friday at Helen Sanders Cat Protection and Welfare Society ~ You Can Save a Kitty’s Life Today!