- How to teach your cat to fetch.
- Did you see this story in the LA Times about the 700 free-range rescued cats in Parlier, California?
- Have you met Koshka and Staff Sergeant Jesse Knott? Watch their incredible story here!
- Cat Safety Tips for 4th of July Celebrations from Kizzme!
- The Big Meow in Long Beach, California. Low-cost Kitten Spay / Neuter Program!
- Long Beach City Hall becomes “Kitty Hall” on Friday, July 8, 2016
- Cats Have Invaded The Cincinatti Art Museum! Divine Felines: Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Linda B. Rosenthal, Assemblywoman in District 67 of New York has proposed a bill to ban cat declawing in New York State!
- A CATcher on the Run!
- It’s Five Buck Friday at Helen Sanders Cat Protection and Welfare Society ~ You Can Save a Kitty’s Life Today!
Category Archives: Feline Care & Good Health
If you’re like me and you’re not interested in pulling the cat down from the ceiling or trying to coax her out from underneath the bed for several hours, or worse yet having to drug her to help ease her … Continue reading
These cool pet decals arrived in our Kizzme email box this morning and we want to share the news. Dr. Debra from Pet Place reminds us that we must be safe about or pet pals and has provided us with … Continue reading
So how does your garden grow? We found these gardening and pet tips in our twitter feed today and wanted to share with you. Since Kizz and I are in the gardening mode, we are paying particular attention to safe … Continue reading
Keeping Your Feline Pet Pals Out Of The Refrigerator And Away From Those Yummy Human Treats!This morning we stumbled upon a good list of yummy human foods which cats should not be fed which is definitely worth passing along here. … Continue reading
Kizzme Garden Tip: Stop And Smell The Roses, Just Don’t Eat The Daises — Daisies Are Toxic to Cats! Who knew that beautiful little innocent-looking fresh cut yellow Spring Daisies are toxic to cats? Today Kizzme and I spent a … Continue reading
Is green tea good for your kitty? Well, if you can get her to drink it, that’s a good start. I caught Kizzme when my back was turned, alwaccyvcycrning! And yes, she does drink my herbal mint green tea … Continue reading
Did you know when a cat takes on the posture of a typical Halloween cat, it really means it’s afraid. He’s trying to make itself look bigger by puffing itself up. So little scarey cat is really just teying to … Continue reading
DID YOU KNOW? When you buy two (2) Arm & Hammer cat litters you get a free Cat ID Tag! Never lose your pet with a cat identification tag. Find out more at the Arm & Hammer website. Plus when … Continue reading
Suspect Your Cat or Dog Has Been Poisoned? Call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Hotline Immediately — Do It Now! 888 426-4435
DID YOU KNOW the ASPCA will send you a courtesy free Pet Care Safety Pack? With just a few clicks Kizzme easily ordered hers online today and we wanted to let you know that you can easily order one too … Continue reading