- How to teach your cat to fetch.
- Did you see this story in the LA Times about the 700 free-range rescued cats in Parlier, California?
- Have you met Koshka and Staff Sergeant Jesse Knott? Watch their incredible story here!
- Cat Safety Tips for 4th of July Celebrations from Kizzme!
- The Big Meow in Long Beach, California. Low-cost Kitten Spay / Neuter Program!
- Long Beach City Hall becomes “Kitty Hall” on Friday, July 8, 2016
- Cats Have Invaded The Cincinatti Art Museum! Divine Felines: Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Linda B. Rosenthal, Assemblywoman in District 67 of New York has proposed a bill to ban cat declawing in New York State!
- A CATcher on the Run!
- It’s Five Buck Friday at Helen Sanders Cat Protection and Welfare Society ~ You Can Save a Kitty’s Life Today!
Category Archives: Feline Care & Good Health
DID YOU KNOW? When you buy two (2) Arm & Hammer cat litters you get a free Cat ID Tag! Never lose your pet with a cat identification tag. Find out more at the Arm & Hammer website. Plus when … Continue reading
Suspect Your Cat or Dog Has Been Poisoned? Call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Hotline Immediately — Do It Now! 888 426-4435
DID YOU KNOW the ASPCA will send you a courtesy free Pet Care Safety Pack? With just a few clicks Kizzme easily ordered hers online today and we wanted to let you know that you can easily order one too … Continue reading
Kitty Mommy splurged a little today on Kizzme, and while she was begging for some attention or perhaps some food, she caved to offer her a bite of her scrambled egg breakfast. Yes, scrambled eggs without milk is good for … Continue reading
This morning while Kitty Mommy was in the kitchen working on a crafts project, Kizzme quickly got my attention as she tip-toed her way into my pots and pans cabinet for the first time. I think she had too much … Continue reading
DID YOU KNOW: Apples are toxic to cats. Toxic and Non-Toxic Plants This list contains plants that have been reported as having systemic effects on animals and/or intense effects on the gastrointestinal tract. Please note that the information contained in … Continue reading