Big News: The California DMV has just announced a new environmental license plate to support low cost spay and nueter programs. The plate will provide a large scale, permanent funding source for spay and neuter programs throughout the state. Proceeds from the special plate will be distributed to cities and counties to support free and low-cost spay and neuter programs in their communities. The most successful specialty plates in California bring millions of dollars per year into their respective causes.
- Did you see this story in the LA Times about the 700 free-range rescued cats in Parlier, California?
- Have you met Koshka and Staff Sergeant Jesse Knott? Watch their incredible story here!
- Cat Safety Tips for 4th of July Celebrations from Kizzme!
- The Big Meow in Long Beach, California. Low-cost Kitten Spay / Neuter Program!
- Long Beach City Hall becomes “Kitty Hall” on Friday, July 8, 2016
- Cats Have Invaded The Cincinatti Art Museum! Divine Felines: Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Linda B. Rosenthal, Assemblywoman in District 67 of New York has proposed a bill to ban cat declawing in New York State!
- A CATcher on the Run!
- It’s Five Buck Friday at Helen Sanders Cat Protection and Welfare Society ~ You Can Save a Kitty’s Life Today!
- April 2016 is ASPCA’s Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month